The Minnesota anti-PRT propagandist has had a busy few days.
1. Head over to his Minneapolis Confidential blog (Motto: “Comments on this blog are restricted to team members”) and enjoy a new video bearing all the Labridor hallmarks:
- Statements framed in the form of a question
- High pitched jittery voice
- Low-angle jittery camerawork
2. Repeating some of his same old propaganda points on Daily Kos (he's still using the air conditioning lie), and pretending the entire transit world revolves around the Twin Cities.
Notable quotables in the Comments. First up:
“Trillions”! The U.S. Gross National Product is ‘only’ about $10-11 trillion. Maybe he meant ‘bazillions.’ Next:
Gosh, remember the time he said "there is no PRT project at London's Heathrow airport"?
Heathrow ULTra pod on guideway. Photo: Artofthestate (Flickr)
Prediction: he'll call this a "puff piece"
Will he cancel his National Geographic subscription?
Ken Avidor's motto: I Am Curious Yellow Journalist