Fact-Checking the "PRT Boondoggle" Blog
A project of the PRT NewsCenter

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Game canceled on account of LAME

The ink on the handshake agreement wasn't even dry yet, when the Minnesota anti-PRT propagandist wadded it up into a ball and ate it. And no way am I waiting for it come come out the other end. What I mean is -- THE DEBATE'S OFF. Sorry, sports fans. For no sooner had Labridor agreed to a debate at Daily Kos with the illustrious Atren--

I'll debate Mike or anyone about PRT, but it has to be a real debate in real time webcast or live.

Maybe your ATRA buddies can arrange it.

Speaking of ATRA, didn't Jeral Poskey resign as Chair of ATRA?

by K*n A***** on Sat May 02, 2009 at 08:21:06 PM PDT

--and we seemed to have a dealio:

OK then! Assuming you're talking to me (Mike?), then alright, I see we have an agreement! Live is fine with me, so let's agree on a time and a forum where I can maintain my anonymity. I would be more than willing to do a webcast that does not involve video. A chat format would also do.

I am usually free nights and weekends, so name a time and I will let you know if I can do it.

Let's do it!

by transenth on Sat May 02, 2009 at 09:33:23 PM PDT

-- than Humidor was already making his un-move:
Transeth, ATE, Chris, Mike or whatever... I just said I won't debate anonymous people. I remember when you said you were a scientist.

by K*n A***** on Sat May 02, 2009 at 10:46:43 PM PDT

Yeah, I did my best to try and salvage it:

No, you just agreed to debate Mike. As in "I'll debate Mike". He's not anonymous, he's Mike. Or Chris. Come on, K*n! Debate! Bring joy to the faces of children the world over!

by MrGrant on Sat May 02, 2009 at 11:58:25 PM PDT

But no. The weaseling-out could not be stopped:

Thanks for dropping by.
by K*n A***** on Sun May 03, 2009 at 07:12:49 AM PDT


Another copout :-) So you will debate anyone except those who accept your challenge to debate. Right? How convenient! :-) The basic problem here is that your idea of "debate" is to dig up as much irrelevant dirt on your opponent so you can turn the discussion into a circus and thereby hide the fact that your position is completely indefensible.
...
Whatever the case may be, the fact remains: you once again challenged debate, then copped out when I called your bluff. Some things never change.

by transenth on Sun May 03, 2009 at 07:13:36 AM PDT



Thank [sic] for dropping by.
by K*n A***** on Sun May 03, 2009 at 07:24:32 AM PDT



Once again, we leave K*n A***** speechless :-D Nicely done, Mr Grant! Once again, we've pushed him into a corner and closed off all avenues for retreat, and just like that, the most prolific blogging head in the entire state of Minnesota is at a loss for words.


Facts are powerful weapons, indeed.


BTW, K*n, the debate offer remains. Whenever you get the guts to accept, let me know.

by transenth on Sun May 03, 2009 at 07:54:46 AM PDT


Whatever...

by K*n A***** on Sun May 03, 2009 at 08:05:38 AM PDT

Well, at least we can all still have a laugh (or three):

*AIRHORN* Ladies, gentlemen and propadandists: we have our "whatever"! Do you think he does the eye-roll plus neck-roll when he types it?

by MrGrant on Sun May 03, 2009 at 12:56:02 PM PDT


The WHATEVER Files

Whatever 9
Whatever 8
Whatever 7
Whatever 6 x 3
Whatever 5
Whatever 4
Whatever 3
Whatever 2
Whatever 1

by MrGrant on Sun May 03, 2009 at 01:08:12 PM PDT






gPRT

No comments: