Fact-Checking the "PRT Boondoggle" Blog
A project of the PRT NewsCenter

Saturday, May 02, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME GOOFBALL???

That's right PRTistas, Atren/A Transportation Enthusiast challenged Kennel Ration to a debate, and the party of the second part accepted!

Ovendoor let the sting of the leather gauntlet hang in the air for all of 21 months -- the challenge was made July 24, 2007.

So imagine my delight, when the most recent Daily Kos squirmish among Aviderm, Atren and myself brought this sequence of events:

Hey K*n, what about our debate? Since you bring up the "debate challenge" thing again, how about my open challenge to debate you? I've been waiting nearly two years for you to accept my challenge, but you refuse. Why is that, K*n?

by transenth on Sat May 02, 2009 at 06:51:52 PM PDT



Sorry, Mike...
by K*n A***** on Sat May 02, 2009 at 07:21:55 PM PDT



... I don't debate anonymous people... Mike.

by K*n A***** on Sat May 02, 2009 at 07:22:57 PM PDT



Great! So he's not anonymous, therefore I look forward to you debating "Mike." Although I thought you were already sure he is a 16 year old kid from Tonawanda named Chris...

by MrGrant on Sat May 02, 2009 at 08:04:36 PM PDT



I'll debate Mike or anyone about PRT, but it has to be a real debate in real time webcast or live.

Maybe your ATRA buddies can arrange it.

Speaking of ATRA, didn't Jeral Poskey resign as Chair of ATRA?

by K*n A***** on Sat May 02, 2009 at 08:21:06 PM PDT



Assuming you're talking to me (Mike?), then alright, I see we have an agreement!

Live is fine with me, so let's agree on a time and a forum where I can maintain my anonymity. I would be more than willing to do a webcast that does not involve video. A chat format would also do.

I am usually free nights and weekends, so name a time and I will let you know if I can do it.

Let's do it!

by transenth on Sat May 02, 2009 at 09:33:23 PM PDT

Source

There you have it: the weasel-outing may finally be coming to an end!

So much to do. Gotta get a pack of poster board, markers and masking tape. Atren, you need to start a daily training regimen. Protein shakes! Pep rally! Cookout supplies for the Debate Day tailgate party! Wait. Calm down, get a grip.

Anywho, I'm excited. Watch this blog and Weiner Watch for further developments! Or undevelopments.


Read the undevelopments: Game canceled on account of LAME



gPRT
Ken Avidor's claims are highly debatable

No comments: