Fact-Checking the "PRT Boondoggle" Blog
A project of the PRT NewsCenter

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Never Mind The ***, Here's PRT


Originally published at "PRT Is A Joke" IS A JOKE v.1
Words written with wildcards (***, !!!, etc.) was the way we originally wrote
Ken Avidor, Ken, and Avidor.



A Mr. Jonathan Rotten of the United Kingdom (actually reader Ryan Kennedy) contributes these lyrics, to the tune of everyone's favorite punk anthem (sorry, certain bad words are BLEEPed):





PRT in the UK


Rrright.... NOWWW! hahahaha,

He thinks it's the anti-christ.
He thinks it's anti-trans-iite
He thinks it's all a bunch of sh-iite.

He don't know what he wants but he knows it ain't gadgetbahn
He wanna DESTROY passer-by.

But I..... I wanna be... PRT
In the city!

PRT for the UK, it's coming sometime maybe
Get there the wrong time it don't stop the traffic line... unlike LRT
Your future dream is a beam above the street
Cos I...

I wanna beeee PRT!
In the city!
It's the only way to be!

How many ways to get where you want?
I use the best,
BLEEPuse's the rest that's second best.
I use
BLEEP's enemy, I use... P! R! T! cos I.....

I wanna BE... PRT
In the city!
Follow me!

Is this the ATRA?
Or is this the U.L.T.R.A.?
Or is this the T2C?
I thought it was the UK, or just....
another country.....
another council tendency

And III wanna beee....PRT!
And IIII wanna beeeeeee......PRT!
And IIIIIII wanna beeeeeee........PRT!
It's the only way to be!

And I wanna beeee gadgetist!
Get this? Employ!


original lyrics



gPRT

No comments: