Things must be really slow in the cartoon biz, because now Ken Avidor is actually trying to generate support for PRT so he can have something to attack.
It's as though Ken needs PRT to complain about, so he has bought one at Ikea -- and he is going to try to put it together all by himself!
1. Tools needed:
- 2004 Starting Line Foundation proposal, for PRT serving a new Minneapolis stadium.
2. Identify component parts:
- @SaveTheVikesOrg on Twitter
3. Assemble!* (Twitter goes from bottom-up)
Sure, one leg of this stool is shorter than the others, and there are parts left over. And the Starting Line proposal that he's desperately trying to get SaveTheVikesOrg to read is in no way connected to the Vikings' current Arden Hills project. Plus the readership-of-one couldn't figure out what Ken was talking about.
But SO WHAT, accuracy and low traffic never stands in the way of the PRT Moondoggie Blog -- right, Ken?
* Or in his case, 'dissemble'